You'll need to upload some reference images to get your dog drawing started, we recommend storing and sharing the images through a cloud service like Dropbox or Google Drive. You can even use Facebook if you have a public profile. The more images you can share, the better, so don't be shy. Multiple angles and full-body shots are nice too.
Create a new folder in your Dropbox, let's just call it "Dogs."
- Right click on the folder and select Share
- Select "Create Link"
- Then select "Copy Link"
- Now paste that link into the order form and you're good to go!
If you don't have Dropbox installed on your computer, the web version is even easier. Just go to the folder you want to share and click that big Share button. Then grab the link and paste it in the form.
Create a new folder in your Google Drive, let's just call it "Dogs."
- Right click on the folder and go down to Google Drive, then choose Share
- Click on "Get Shareable Link"
- Copy and paste the link into the order form and you're good to go!
If you don't have Google Drive installed, or you're on Mac (Apple doesn't always play nice with Google Drive), just got to drive.google.com and right click on the folder (or click the share icon) and follow the same steps above.
Create an album and make sure the pictures are set to public (otherwise we'd have to be friends on Facebook).
- Go to your profile and click Photos below your cover photo
- Click Albums
- Click the album you want to share
- Click the gear menu in the top-right corner and select Get Link
- Paste that link in the order form